Your Customers in Boulevard Software
Your customers need to be treated as more than just clients. They are individuals with unique preferences and service requirements. Keeping track of their personal details make them life-long customers.
Let Boulevard help you manage every aspect of your relationship with your customers: their birthdays and anniversaries, their spouses' birthdays, how often they buy their moisturizer, and exactly which shade of lipstick they like to wear in the summer. They will come back to you because you give them the extra special customer service they deserve!
Take a look at the extensive customer management features Boulevard software offers!
The Customer List shows all of your customers and displays important information about them. Add customers to Boulevard manually or import them from your Mary Kay website and they get added to the Customer List. Customize the Customer List to see what you want to see.
Customer List features
- Customize color coding corresponding to account balances
- Filter the list to display a sub-set of customers
- Change the sort order
- Toggle displayed columns between hide/show
- Add or remove columns to show/hide other customer information
- Jump to a customer quickly by typing their name anywhere on the list
- Select multiple customers to print, add call notes, copy to the Windows Clipboard
No more filling out profile cards by hand! Build a mini-database of information on each of your customers in their own Skin Care and Customer Profile. And since it's always available at the click of a mouse, you'll never forget a single important detail. Your customers will feel special because you know enough about them to treat them that way!
Skin Care Profile
Customer Profile features:
- Add, edit, or delete profile information at any time
- Add a photo for each customer
- Indicate the customer's preferred language
- Enter complete summer and winter formulas
- Store all important information and dates: email address, birthday, anniversary, occupation, even spouse phone numbers, email, and birthday
- Indicate what time of day each customer prefers to be contacted
- Set a discount rate for individual customers
- Add action items right in the Customer Profile that show up in the Tickler
- View product and sales history, including charts
- Review billing, shipping, account balance, and product purchase history
- Keep track of additional product recommendations and Create-a-Look profiles
- Keep general notes about the customer, add a personal note that appears on all their invoices, and track call notes
- Create pop-up reminder notes that appear when you open a particular Customer Profile
- Get one-button MapQuest directions to the customer's address
- Add user codes that let you pick specific customers when creating reports
- Set custom reorder and 2+2+2 follow-up dates that appear in the Tickler
- Create a checklist of tasks for all your customers and mark items individually for each customer
- Quickly convert customers to Consultants while still retaining all customer information
- Convert warm chatter contacts to customers along with all information
Backorder tracking, Preferred Customer Program, and more!
Customer features are built into many areas of Boulevard to help you manage every aspect of your relationship with your customers. Track backordered products owed to your customers, manage your Preferred Customer Program, record and view customer payment history. And print detailed or summary reports for individual customers, a sub-set of customers, or all of your customers.
With Boulevard as your business management software, you truly can spend your most valuable time the way you should — with your customers!
Other customer management features:
- Print Preferred Customer Program lists for new customers and address changes
- Record and view customer payment history
- Create, filter, and print over 25 customer-related reports, including customer product usage or detailed sales history